Back to Godhead magazine, a magazine of science of self-realisation. Click to find more about your relation with the Absolute Thruth.

Godhead is light. Nescience is darkness.
Where there is Godhead there is no nescience.

www.dalmatianancestors.net
Back to Godhead magazine, a magazine of science of self-realisation. Click to find more about your relation with the Absolute Thruth.

 

research in genealogy tree of your forefathers from Dalmatia, Croatia

 

Back to Godhead magazine, a magazine of science of self-realisation. Click to find more about your relation with the Absolute Thruth.

 


We witness a lack of importance of historical resources of any kind in modern society, because in todays fast modern life we are very preoccupied with our profession, family and our environment.

As an outcome we do not know anything about our origins such as:

Where did my family came from?

How old my family roots are?

Do I know anything about my family ancestors at all?

This especially relates to the offsprings of families who emigrated abroad, to far distant countries such as New Zealand, Australia, North and South Americas' states...).

Deep drowned in new environment, habits and the way of life, past history remains only a misty reminiscence from homeland. Due to this, the emigrants' descendants rarely visit their homelands,hardly or not at all speak their mother language or have any knowledgeof the family's history.

This web-site is specially designed for persons with roots in Riviera of Makarska (Dalmatia, Croatia). Here you can find your forefathers' villages and today's small citties listed below.

Note: 90% of surnames originally belong to people from Makarska riviera; some of these surnames we meet in other parts of Makarska hinterland. The rest of 10% surnames are quite common in wider Slavic genealogy. You are welcome to contact and give us basic information of your family, and we will endevour to find out further historical information about your family relations.

Searching for such information in church and registry office records of born, married and dead, as well as in other types of ancient books, we can surely give you clear genealogical tree of your family and the origin of your surname.

If you are interested in having your family's genealogy tree researched, feel free to contact us - we will do it for you. We promise we'll do our best to help you to get better understanding of your family's history, its surname's root, as well as your forefathers homeland.

 

Your forefathers' villages and today's small citties of Makarska riviera (from West to East) - click on name

Brela

Baska Voda (Bast, Topici)

Promajna

Krvavica

Bratus

Makarska, Makar

Veliko Brdo

Kotisina

Tucepi

Podgora

Drasnice

Igrane

Zivogosce

Drvenik

Zaostrog

Podaca

Brist

Gradac

Bacina

 

 

 

B Back to Godhead magazine, a magazine of science of self-realisation. Click to find more about your relation with the Absolute Thruth.